Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Our Hearts Still Ache With Sadness And Secret Tears Still Flow What It Meant To Lose You No One Will Ever Know..

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Rough Day.

Today has been a rough day. It was one of the hardest days I've had to get through in awhile. I had class and as soon as my class was over I got in my car and cried the whole way home. My thirty minute cry helped in a lot of ways, and in other ways, just confused me. I don't know what made triggered my thoughts of Kylie today. I could think of anything else though. When I got back to town, I immediately went to the cemetery and fixed Kylie's flowers, "K", and her puppy. Then Nick text me and said for me to go to Academy and talk to him. I did and he ended up leaving to go have supper with me. I honestly don't know where I would be without him to get me through my rough days. No matter how grouchy, cranky, or frustrating I am, he's always there for me 100%. He's my everything. He's the only 19 year old I know that would take on as much responsibilty as he has, and worked hard to completely support his family. Of course we still have our disagreements, but we've been through the worse, and there's nothing that we can't get through. Another good thing going on is we got an e-mail saying that Kylie's headstone has been shipped and should be here by the end of the week or first thing monday! I'm super excited. I can't wait to see the finished product. Kylie also has the best looking grass in her "garden." (Nick calls the garden Kylie's burried in "Kylie's Garden") Papa Payne and Daddy have been planting sod and watering it daily, because our Cemetery is completely slacking at keeping up with the grounds, but that's a different story..

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy the headstone is on its way. That is so incredibly sweet for Nick & his dad to plant & water so that her space will be the most beautiful. It just goes to show that there's nothing you won't do for your child/grandchild! :)

    ReplyDelete