Forever I Believe That There's Nothing I Could Need But You.
Our Hearts Still Ache With Sadness And Secret Tears Still Flow What It Meant To Lose You No One Will Ever Know..
Monday, September 6, 2010
Analogies.
Wow! I have not posted on here in FOREVER! Well, actually I wrote yesterday, but my computer got disconnected.. That counts right! Anyways, these past few weeks I've been extremely between school, work, and family time. I haven't even cleaned my house in weeks! However, no ones been home so its not in bad of shape as you might think. One thing I've realized about the past few weeks is how much I miss Kylie. It's been extremely hard lately. I always miss her and think of her, but EVERYTHING is reminding me of her. It's been pulling me away from everyone as well. I'd rather sit at home and read then go out and be around people, which I know is not healthy. It's just what I need right now. While at work this week, I thought of an analogy. Some might say its harsh, or not at all the same, but it works for me. I text it to Nick while he was hunting and he agreed, which isn't saying much, but at least he feels the ame way. I feel the way I think a person in a wheel chair feels, all day you see people walking and you know that you will never feel that moment. I'm not saying I will never feel that again, but I will never feel that again with Kylie. It sucks. Babies R Us is definitely not the place to work on days like this. Well, guess that's enough for now. I will definitely try to keep up with my blog better.
My name is Haley..I have the most amazing boyfriend anyone could ever have..We were blessed with a beautiful angel named Kylie..With whom we shared 8 of the best days of our lives with, before God decided Kylie was too beautiful for this world..
No comments:
Post a Comment