Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Our Hearts Still Ache With Sadness And Secret Tears Still Flow What It Meant To Lose You No One Will Ever Know..

Monday, November 15, 2010

Faith and Ringss. :)

Well... I promised I would be better at updating my blog..and I failed.. Sorry :( .. School is definitely putting a huge decrease in my posts... Maybe that's what I'll tell my teachers :) haha. Anyways.. What I really want to talk about is how hard it is to completely let go of things and put all your faith into God. I know it's what I need to do, and should do, but it's one of the hardest things to do. Especially when you're a huge control freak like me. I tell everyone else to do it. I know that God has an even bigger, better plan for my life than I have for myself, but it's a lot easier to hear/say than to do. As much as I tell myself, "Haley, take a step back, God brought you to it, He'll get you through it," I cannot help but try to "help" the situation go my way. However, I've officially decided that I'm going to trust God and let him take control of things like I know he will. I know that it is just human nature to want to take control of a situation, and I know that God is going to do what he wants, when he wants, regardless of what Haley has to say. Officially the goal for the week: Let God do work son! :) 

On another note Nick took me to look at rings this past Saturday AND the Saturday before! I've found THE PERFECT one that I loveeeeeeeeeeee I didn't even want to take it off and everyone in the store kept talking about how every time I had it on my whole face lit up. It is perfect. I've also found another one that I love just a TAD BIT less than this one that I would be perfectly happy with as well. This is my PERFECT first love ring:
http://www.helzberg.com/product/%3Ci%3Esophia%3C-i%3E%2C+1ct+tw+diamond+engagement+ring+1665399.do?keyword=sophia&sortby=newArrival
The only thing I do not like about it is the price. I don't want Nick to spend that much on a ring. However, he is the one who said "I don't think the diamond is big enough." So I guess it's something I shouldn't let influence me. I'll be happy with any ring he gets me. :)

Anywayss.. I think that's good for now. Nice talk :) 

You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. (Jeremiah 29:13)

No comments:

Post a Comment