It's funny how things in life work out. For instance, yesterday I wrote about just letting God take care of things and not worrying about things I cannot control and you know what happened? He did! We truly do have an amazing God who takes care of us. I still believe that it's a lot easier to say that God is going to work his will, than to actually let him.
I've come to realize these past few months that I am SUCH a lucky girl. I've been blessed with an amazing boyfriend, the best friends and family, and a beautiful Angel watching over us. I never thought that blogging would do anything for me, but it has done the opposite. It has helped me to get things out, rather than just keeping everything in, and it's opened my eyes to a whole Baby Loss Community that I needed to know about. Being able to hear other mommies talk about how they're going through the same struggles I face everyday is truly helpful. (and a lot cheaper than therapy :))











Hi Haley
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to say how I admire your positive outlook after the loss you've suffered
Mark
Thank you very much! That really means a lot!
ReplyDelete