Forever I Believe That There's Nothing I Could Need But You.
Our Hearts Still Ache With Sadness And Secret Tears Still Flow What It Meant To Lose You No One Will Ever Know..
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Kylie's Headstone.
We finally got the layout for Kylie's headstone. I like it a lot. I had lots of doubts after we had so many problems with the company. However, they ended up doing a great job! We're making final payments tomorrow. (Who knew funerals and headstones were so expensive) The headstone should be finished within the next couple of months, and will be put out as soon as it's in. I'm very excited to see the finished product. I went to visit her about a week ago and was very upset with the cemetery. They have so many rules that I understand, but hate. For instance, the temporary marker for Kylie was only allowed on for 3 months, just enough time to have a headstone ordered and installed. After the 3 months are up, they remove the marker to add urgency to you having the headstone installed. I wonder if they realize that most teenagers are not prepared to bury their child after only a 8 short days with her. Long story short, Kylie's marker is gone. It's very upsetting to know that anyone out there will not know who's laying beneath the ground. They won't know that my beautiful baby is there in her "I'm so Sweet" onesie, and her "chirp,chirp" blanket.
I noticed the marker was gone last time I visited. Isn't that a stupid rule!? They act as if it's hurting something to leave a marker there until the headstone is in place. Makes no sense. But focus on the positive - the headstone is well on it's way to being made and put in place, and all of us that love Kylie dearly know exactly where she is.
My name is Haley..I have the most amazing boyfriend anyone could ever have..We were blessed with a beautiful angel named Kylie..With whom we shared 8 of the best days of our lives with, before God decided Kylie was too beautiful for this world..
Oh I love it!!! I can't wait to see it in person!
ReplyDeleteI noticed the marker was gone last time I visited. Isn't that a stupid rule!? They act as if it's hurting something to leave a marker there until the headstone is in place. Makes no sense. But focus on the positive - the headstone is well on it's way to being made and put in place, and all of us that love Kylie dearly know exactly where she is.