Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Our Hearts Still Ache With Sadness And Secret Tears Still Flow What It Meant To Lose You No One Will Ever Know..

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Summer Update.

There's a few things coming up this month that I'm really excited for. First of all, Evan's first birthday party is coming up on Saturday. I never get to see Bree or Evan, or go to Chuck E Cheese, so I am extremely excited. The only downside to that is I have to be at work at 4 AM the next day. But it will all work out. I'm also VERY excited for next weekend for my small vacation with Nick and his family. We're going to leave around 4 Friday morning and head to Austin. Then, We're going kayaking, and swimming. Saturday we're spending ALL day at Schlitterbahn :) Then heading home Sunday. I've never been, so I'm extremely excited. It will be very good for me to get away.

Nick and I have hit another rocky patch. We just can't seem to agree on anything, and we can't have a conversation without some sort of argument. Hopefully, things will return back to normal.

I really miss Kylie.

But I'm ready and excited for what God has planned for our lives.

2 comments: