Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Our Hearts Still Ache With Sadness And Secret Tears Still Flow What It Meant To Lose You No One Will Ever Know..

Saturday, April 24, 2010

.Dreams.




So a couple nights ago I had this dream that my sister was staying with me and Kylie..but Kylie was already an angel...so we just had her at our house taking care of her (weird I know.) anyways my sister says "Hay Hay..she needs a diaper change.." and I was like well you wont hurt her..just change it..so she did..and she accidently dropped her...and then all of a sudden when I ran to pick her up she came back to life..so i just hugged her lots and told her how much i loved her and was like I have to go get daddy!..so ended up at daddys work..which actually wasnt..but I ran inside and told him what had happened and he was like well i cant leave work so i'll see her when i get home... and then I woke up...

This dream really bothered me....for a few reasons....

1)if that ever could happen I would never ever have left her I would have stayed at home with her and loved her up...rather than leaving her at home.

2)no matter how much Nick lovessssssssssss work...he would never ever have stayed there if he had the chance to see Kylie again..

3)i wouldn't have made someone else change her diaper :( i miss that.

I've also had a dream where I'm holding Kylie's Heart in my hand.....yes her actual heart..crying and trying to get someone to help her.. but no one will..

I know that dreams usuallly have a meaning..but I have no idea what these dreams are supposed to mean..

2 comments:

  1. Maybe you could talk to someone that could analyze what these dreams mean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could analyze them for you. Sometimes dreams just make no sense at all. :(

    ReplyDelete