Kylie,
I just want you to know that I miss you soo much. I never thought that I could love someone as much as I love you. I also never thought at the age of 20 I would have gone through everything that I have gone through. I think about you every single day and I always think about what we would be spending the day doing if you were still here....Today you would be going to Grandmas house with Mommy and Daddy..and being held and fed by your aunts, Grandma, and Grandpa... Probably mainly by Grandma..She loved holding you..Of course we all did.. I remember the one time we left you at Grandmas house so Daddy and me could go get our hair cut...We were only gone for maybe an hour..and I couldn't wait to get home and hold you.. Lately, I've had not soo good days.. I just sit around and think about what you're doing..and how bad I wish I could just hold you.. I know that you're safe now..and you are having a great time in Heaven. I'm sure that you're making all your silly faces and making those cute little smirks..I miss those faces..and that beautiful smirk of yours..the one that said.."mommy and daddy are both wrapped around my little fingers..I can get away with anything" :) I miss you soo much baby..I can't wait to see you again and hold you..
XOXO,
Mommy
Lily's 9th Birthday Celebration!
7 years ago











This is such a sweet letter. I've read it about a hundred times since you wrote it. I'm not sure why...but I come back everyday and read it again. I know it seems a little crazy that I miss her like I do since I'm "just a friend", but you already know how special she was...she touched us all. I love you girlie. <3
ReplyDelete