
On February 9, 2010, I gave birth to the most amazing baby I had ever seen..She was soo beautiful..Everyone who held her couldn't help but love her..however, after 8 days my beautiful baby, Kylie, would make her way back to Heaven..
Tuesday, February 16th, Nick, My boyfriend, went to school from 8am-1 and came home and didn't do anything except play with Kylie, then rushed off to work..he then worked from 1:30 to midnight..when he got home I was in the progress of pumping and getting ready to wake Kylie up and feed her.. But Nick said he wasn't tired at all and wanted to give me a break so I could attempt to catch up on sleep by taking a nap till Kylie's next feeding..I woke up at 4:30am when my alarm went off and realized that Nick wasn't beside me..so i looked over at Kylie's Pack N Play and she wasn't in there..in my heart i knew something was wrong..so i ran into the living room and saw Nick on the couch sleeping..I couldn't see Kylie...so I went to wake him up and could see her little leg slightly sticking out between him and the couch..I picked her up and immediately knew that she had suffocated and was already gone...I woke up Nick and told him that she wasn't breathing..He took her from me and ran out the door..He drove 95 all the way to the hospital..I went into our room and grabbed shoes...looking back now..I think maybe I stalled on going because I knew Kylie was gone and thought if I waited I might wake up and realize it was a bad dream..or even give the Doctors a chance to make her start breathing again..but that didn't happen..So I headed to the ER and on my way Nick called and told me to hurry..and then a nurse grabbed the phone from him and started yelling at me that I should be there and that she was extremely concerned with why I wasn't there for my daughter..So I got to the hospital and they wouldn't let us see her..so Nick and I just stood outside of her room holding each other and crying..After what seemed like forever a nurse came out and had us go sit in a room.. so we did and few minutes later the doctor came in and told us that Kylie didn't make it.. He couldn't even look at us..
So this is the story of how God took my Angel back home to keep her safe.. I hope that from Kylie's story people will see how easy it is for the most important thing in your life to slip right through your fingers.. and I hope that people will be more grateful for the gifts they have been blessed with because the things you think could never happen to you can, and they can change your entire life.
Even though I miss Kylie every single day..and think about her constantly... I know that God did this for a reason..and he will use it for something great in our lives..And even though I wonder why this had to happen to us..I knowt that Kylie is in a better place and has never felt anything but love..
Mommy loves and misses you more everyday Kye!
Tuesday, February 16th, Nick, My boyfriend, went to school from 8am-1 and came home and didn't do anything except play with Kylie, then rushed off to work..he then worked from 1:30 to midnight..when he got home I was in the progress of pumping and getting ready to wake Kylie up and feed her.. But Nick said he wasn't tired at all and wanted to give me a break so I could attempt to catch up on sleep by taking a nap till Kylie's next feeding..I woke up at 4:30am when my alarm went off and realized that Nick wasn't beside me..so i looked over at Kylie's Pack N Play and she wasn't in there..in my heart i knew something was wrong..so i ran into the living room and saw Nick on the couch sleeping..I couldn't see Kylie...so I went to wake him up and could see her little leg slightly sticking out between him and the couch..I picked her up and immediately knew that she had suffocated and was already gone...I woke up Nick and told him that she wasn't breathing..He took her from me and ran out the door..He drove 95 all the way to the hospital..I went into our room and grabbed shoes...looking back now..I think maybe I stalled on going because I knew Kylie was gone and thought if I waited I might wake up and realize it was a bad dream..or even give the Doctors a chance to make her start breathing again..but that didn't happen..So I headed to the ER and on my way Nick called and told me to hurry..and then a nurse grabbed the phone from him and started yelling at me that I should be there and that she was extremely concerned with why I wasn't there for my daughter..So I got to the hospital and they wouldn't let us see her..so Nick and I just stood outside of her room holding each other and crying..After what seemed like forever a nurse came out and had us go sit in a room.. so we did and few minutes later the doctor came in and told us that Kylie didn't make it.. He couldn't even look at us..
So this is the story of how God took my Angel back home to keep her safe.. I hope that from Kylie's story people will see how easy it is for the most important thing in your life to slip right through your fingers.. and I hope that people will be more grateful for the gifts they have been blessed with because the things you think could never happen to you can, and they can change your entire life.
Even though I miss Kylie every single day..and think about her constantly... I know that God did this for a reason..and he will use it for something great in our lives..And even though I wonder why this had to happen to us..I knowt that Kylie is in a better place and has never felt anything but love..
Mommy loves and misses you more everyday Kye!











Thank you for inviting me to read your blog. I know many mommies of angels who use their blogs as a way of coping and sharing their babies. I miss your sweet girl!
ReplyDeletexoxoxo
Thanks! That's my plan..i've found that I have to talk..and i hate talking...but i could write all day..so i've decided to try and write at least something everyday to keep everything from building up in my head! i miss her too!
ReplyDeleteI just read Kylie's story...I am so, so sorry. I know mere words can't do anything to soothe your pain, but just know other mommies are here for you, sharing in this journey too. I lost my daughter Lily Katherine. She was born still on March 16th of this year. Praying for you, Hannah Rose
ReplyDeleteThank you very much..and i'm very sorry for your loss.I'm very blessed to have recieved 8 amazing days.
ReplyDeleteJust read the story. So sorry that you and your boyfrienda are having to go through this. Thanks for visiting my blog :)
ReplyDelete