Forever I Believe That There's Nothing I Could Need But You.
Our Hearts Still Ache With Sadness And Secret Tears Still Flow What It Meant To Lose You No One Will Ever Know..
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Take A Step Back.
Since after my last post, I have been able to seen the sunshine through some tiny cracks in the cloud. :) I'm not ready to talk about it quite yet.. I would hate to jixn anything.. But I know that things have to get better soon.. I don't think things can get any worse though (knock on wood).. However, on another note.. I have officially decided that all my stress is not helping anything.. I'm stressing out about my car ( I need new tires), I have my wisdom teeth coming in (in case you're not catching on keyword: MONEY), Also, I'm still missing Xuxa and Kylie.. BUT, I've decided that I HAVE to put everything into God's hands.. Everything that is going on in my life right now is too big for me to try to deal with on my own.. I have to just take a step back and let God take control, and stop trying to plan my own future...
Yay for a little bit of sunshine!! Whatever it is, I'm so happy for you! When you're ready to share, you must tell me because I'm nosy. Haha Only when you're ready. ;)
My name is Haley..I have the most amazing boyfriend anyone could ever have..We were blessed with a beautiful angel named Kylie..With whom we shared 8 of the best days of our lives with, before God decided Kylie was too beautiful for this world..
Yay for a little bit of sunshine!! Whatever it is, I'm so happy for you! When you're ready to share, you must tell me because I'm nosy. Haha Only when you're ready. ;)
ReplyDelete