Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Our Hearts Still Ache With Sadness And Secret Tears Still Flow What It Meant To Lose You No One Will Ever Know..

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Our Heavenly Father.

Dear God,
I would just like to reassure you that I trust you completely with my baby. I know that in your arms she will never feel any hurt, pain, or fear. For that, I thank you. All Kylie knew here was love, and I wouldn't want things anyother way. Well, if I could have her here, no questions asked, she would definitely be here with me, but I know that she is safe with you. I can't imagine what it will be like to meet You, and be reunited with Kylie, and I honestly cannot wait for that day. I would also like You to know that I have no idea why You took Kylie back home with You, and honestly I may never know, but I believe You had an incredible reason for it. I know that You wouldn't have took such an amazing little girl from her two loving parents if You didn't have a plan. I've put all my faith in to You. I believe more than anything that the reward to faith is to see what you believe, and I believe I will one day meet You. I know in my heart that You will be everything I could have ever imagined and more. Although You already know this, I would like to continue to let You know that I am here waiting whenever You're ready to show me how You are going to use Kylie in my life. I've seen the things her death has changed so far, but I know You have even greater plans. I know that I am no were near perfect, and will never be, but I ask that you continue to forgive me where I fail you and help me to be more like

In Your name I pray,
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment