Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Our Hearts Still Ache With Sadness And Secret Tears Still Flow What It Meant To Lose You No One Will Ever Know..

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Wedding Bells?

Nick and I have talked a lot about marriage. When I got pregnant we both agreed we didn't want to get married, mostly because we didn't want anyone to think that was the only reason. We wanted to get married when the timing was perfect and when we were both ready, not because we were going to have a connection for at least 18 years. However, I was definitely ready for marriage before he was. I talked about it pretty often, to the point that Nick said the less I talked about it the sooner it would probably happen. I haven't talked about it since. We went to a wedding a couple weeks ago, and then the following weekend we stayed a few days at Nick's parents house dog sitting. Sometime between then and now, Nick got put into the wedding mood. I've never heard him talk about marriage this much. To top it all off, we've gone "wedding ring browsing" twice in the past two weeks. I'm not getting my hopes up, because I know that things will happen when they're meant to happen. It is a little exciting though. Even if it's not antime soon, just the thought of seeing that he really does want to be with me forever is enough. I know that he loves me and only wants to be with me. It's nice to see it as well. He tells me that we are "just making sure if he were to pick a ring out on his own, that it would be the right one." I love that boy.


"I decided, very early on, just to accept life unconditionally; I never expected it to do anything special for me, yet I seemed to accomplish far more than I had ever hoped. Most of the time it just happened to me without my ever seeking it.
"
— Audrey Hepburn

2 comments: