It's been forever since I have wrote on here.. I've come across a couple pictures of Kylie that I had seen before..But had completely forgot about.. They were taken less than an hour after she was born..
This is one of my favorites.. I love the way she's looking at Emily.. I think she's thinking, "You're not my mommy.."
This is one of my favorites.. I love the way she's looking at Emily.. I think she's thinking, "You're not my mommy.."
Two VERY proud aunts..

I've been thinking a lot about the day Kylie was born.. How beautiful she was..How everyone wanted to hold her.. How everyone came after the grandparents left..because when they were around..NO ONE else could hold her.. I wish I could just hit the rewind button and go back to that day.. But wishing is all it will ever be..
On another note.. I'm still very excited about my secret..Not much longer :) Things are getting "better" everyday..











No comments:
Post a Comment