Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Our Hearts Still Ache With Sadness And Secret Tears Still Flow What It Meant To Lose You No One Will Ever Know..

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Bring the Rain.

Yesterday, I got some extremely bad news.. I was in Throckmorton at a cookoff with Nick..and at 8 my phone rang and it was my mom.. She told me that a friend of mine had passed away that morning.. She was driving home and went off the road and fell down a cliff..She never had a chance at surviving.. I cried a lot that morning.. then again that afternoon.. Then again today.. I can't help but think "why couldn't it had been me instead" I would have gladly taken her spot..I'm ready to be in Heaven and see Kylie.. And Xuxa..my friend..Had so much potential and was such an amazing person.. I thought a lot today about her smile.. how everytime you talked to her she always had a smile on her face..and how she was such a loving person.. I don't know anyone that she didnt like..or that didnt like her.. she was everyones best friend..and she was like my little sister.. She would have graduated next year.. She was driving home at 6 45 that morning.. She had been at a party..and i'm sure still had alcohol in her system.. they also were paving the road so there was lots of loose gravel.. I have to be at her funeral..but I dread it because I know it will be like Kylie's all over again.. All I know is that I just keep telling myself that I know Xuxa is in a better place and will watch my baby for me... I know everything happens for a reason and that God has an even greater plan for us then we have for ourselves.. but it doesn't make the pain any easier..


Xuxa.. I love you so much.. You will be very missed by everyone.. I promise.. and no one will ever forget you..I can promise you that too.. Keep an eye on my baby for me :) and teach her everything you know.. i love you.

1 comment:

  1. Again, I'm so sorry for the loss of your sweet friend and for all the pain you've had to endure these past few months. I keep praying for you, that God will at least bless you with something that brings sunshine into your life again, whatever that may be. I wish I could take away even an ounce of the hurt you feel. :(

    ReplyDelete