Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Our Hearts Still Ache With Sadness And Secret Tears Still Flow What It Meant To Lose You No One Will Ever Know..

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Forever.

Lately, I've been thinking about why I haven't been able to believe in the word "forever". It was brought to my attention when Nick and I were talking about getting married and why I can't wait until everything is "right." He has promised me that we will get married, but I can't make myself stop thinking I'm going to lose him. I've come up with reasons for why I feel this way. 1) My whole life I have been promised by my parents that things were going to happen..and they never did. They pretty much promised me the world, and I got nothing close. My childhood was filled with promises of a bigger house, birthday party ideas, "a better Christmas next year", and other promises, while they just threw money away on worthless trips out of town everyday..just to pick up shampoo, a new shirt, and other things that could be town found in town.. I know my parents gave me as much as they could..and I understand that. I just don't understand why I believed in the things I knew would never happen. 2) For 9 months, I imagined a wonderful life with my new little family..Kylie, Nick, and myself..However, After God took Kylie, That idea was shattered.. I dreamed of forever with them..and I only got 8 days.

I know that everything happens for a reason and when its meant to happen.. But I guess the reason I'm so anxious to get married is to show myself that I can believe that there is a forever.. I know in my heart that Nick and I will be together forever..He's never given me a reason not to trust him..But my mind reminds me of all the times I've been let down in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment