Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Our Hearts Still Ache With Sadness And Secret Tears Still Flow What It Meant To Lose You No One Will Ever Know..

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

GUESS WHAT!..............

I made it through mothers day!! yay me! After many..and i mean many tears that morning..it turned out to be a great day! We woke up and went over to Nick's Parents house.. When I saw his mom I tried so hard to tell her "Happy Mother's Day".. I actually can't tell you how many times I tried to tell her..I stopped counting..Everytime I tried I could feel the tears start roll.. While I was folding our laundry Nicks Dad came in and told me "Happy Mother's Day" and I started crying all over again... Something about those words...Happy..Mother..Were just not the lie I wanted to hear.. It wasnt a HAPPY mother's day.. It was a lonely mother's day.. All day I sat there and thought about how different Sunday would have been if Kylie were still here.. We would have still gone to Nicks Parents house.. but there would have been completely different emotions..I would have been the happiest mommy in the world.. and I'm sure she and daddy would have picked me out a wonderful gift together.. and I would have got Mommy Day kisses..and she would have made those beautiful faces at me.. Nicks sister wrote me an amazing poem and framed it about Kylie..its beautiful.. Anyways back to everything else.. after I was able to stop my crying we ate lunch... Steak..Baked Potatoes..and salad.. My favorites... :)... and then we opened presents. :) I also got a stunning charm bracelet.. with an Angel Charm..that I'm currently getting engraved to say "Chunk"... and another charm that called a mothers Heart.. I will post pics as soon as I get them back from the jewelry store!.. After presents..We ate Ice cream cake ...THEN.. Went bowling.. It was so fun.. I love Nicks Family..They've been so strong for us through everything.. I don't think I can ever thank them enough..

On another note.. Nick and his dad got tattoos of Kylie's footprints.. They're amazing.. I was supposed to get one...but I chickened out:) haha..

1 comment:

  1. What an amazing day! Those gifts are so incredibly sweet and thoughtful. You are going to have a whole bunch of Kylie jewelry! :) I'm happy that everyone around you acknowledged that it was your day even though Kylie is an angel. I'm sure that was hard, but much better than everyone acting like you aren't a mommy because you certainly are! Anyway, that is awesome that Nick & his dad got tattoos of her footprints! I would love to see a picture if you take one.

    PS: Tattoos do not hurt very much at all so if you still want to do it, I say for for it! ;)

    ReplyDelete