Forever I Believe That There's Nothing I Could Need But You.
Our Hearts Still Ache With Sadness And Secret Tears Still Flow What It Meant To Lose You No One Will Ever Know..
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Firsts.
I've been thinking a lot about Kylie..nothing new I know..but lately i've been thinking about firsts...how she never had an official first bath..she never had her first word..which I know would have been "mommy"..she never took her first stepss...she will never have a first day of school.. and I just don't understand why.. Why was our future together ripped apart.. Why cannot I not see her everyday..Why was her life cut short.. I just still feel like its not fair... at all.. I just wish I could I be with her.. I miss that little girl sooo much.. I feel like we had all these plans and I could see our little family in the future raising our beautiful daughter...and now thats all gone.
I know it's nearly impossible to imagine that there is a reason for all of this, because it seems so completely wrong and unfair, but Jeremiah 29:11 tells us that that Lord has good plans for you to give you a future and hope. Kylie is a part of these plans. There is no earthly answer for why she had to leave so soon, but you do have hope for a happy future. I know it seems impossible now, and I know things probably don't seem to be getting easier because you think of new things everyday that hurt your heart. But one day you will be happy and at peace. I pray everyday for you, for God to maybe bring you that happiness and peace a little faster. Just keep your heart open to those who want to be there for you and help you through this. God sends people into your life for a reason. I can think of many things Kylie did for you in her life - she showed you that you could love more than you ever thought you could, for one. She was a precious gift from God. You'll see her again one day. She wants you to be happy. I know one day you will be.
My name is Haley..I have the most amazing boyfriend anyone could ever have..We were blessed with a beautiful angel named Kylie..With whom we shared 8 of the best days of our lives with, before God decided Kylie was too beautiful for this world..
I know it's nearly impossible to imagine that there is a reason for all of this, because it seems so completely wrong and unfair, but Jeremiah 29:11 tells us that that Lord has good plans for you to give you a future and hope. Kylie is a part of these plans. There is no earthly answer for why she had to leave so soon, but you do have hope for a happy future. I know it seems impossible now, and I know things probably don't seem to be getting easier because you think of new things everyday that hurt your heart. But one day you will be happy and at peace. I pray everyday for you, for God to maybe bring you that happiness and peace a little faster. Just keep your heart open to those who want to be there for you and help you through this. God sends people into your life for a reason. I can think of many things Kylie did for you in her life - she showed you that you could love more than you ever thought you could, for one. She was a precious gift from God. You'll see her again one day. She wants you to be happy. I know one day you will be.
ReplyDelete